2016 OCEA High School Scholarship Recommendation Form
An applicant for the Ohio Cooperative Education Association (OCEA) has listed you as a reference.
Below is a summary of the qualifications for the OCEA scholarship criteria.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.4
- Must be an Ohio high school senior
- Must have completed activities to explore potential college majors and internships/co-ops
- Must submit a reference from a supervisor or mentor related to the exploration activities
- Funds for the scholarship will be issued directly to the college/university in the student’s name and must be used by January 31, 2017
- Deadline: April 15, 2016
Thank you for agreeing to refer a student for the OCEA High School Scholarship. Please take a moment to complete this reference form. You will be asked a series of brief questions and then asked to upload your letter of reference.