2016 OCEA Four-Year College Scholarship Recommendation Form
An applicant for the Ohio Cooperative Education Association (OCEA) has listed you as a reference.
Below is a summary of the qualifications for the OCEA scholarship criteria.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0/4.0
- Must be enrolled in a college or university in the State of Ohio
- Applicants must have completed an internship or co-op during Summer 2015, Fall 2015, or are in process of completing an internship or co-op by Spring 2016
- Internship or co-op must be located in Ohio or the employer’s headquarters must be located in Ohio
- Must have a minimum of one semester/term of school remaining after May 2016
- Must submit a reference from an internship or co-op supervisor
- Available to all undergraduate college majors
- Past scholarship winners are not eligible for future awards
- Deadline: April 15, 2016
Thank you for agreeing to refer a student for the OCEA Associate Degree Scholarship. Please take a moment to complete this reference form. You will be asked a series of brief questions and then asked to upload your letter of reference.