- Students must be enrolled at a university/college at time of submittal.
- Students must have co-oped at least once between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
There will be one winner per category. Winners will receive a minimum prize of $100-$150 each.
Winners will also receive recognition at the 2021 OCEA Conference. Awards will be mailed to the recipients home address.
Applications will be accepted up to April 2, 2021.Submissions
- Entries are accepted any time between January 2021 and April 2021.
- Submitter must identify which category they are entering (Projects, People, or Perks). Only one submission per category will be accepted per university Co-op program/office or Career Center (Must be an OCEA member school).
- Submitter should submit a 60-90 second video (URL).
- All submissions will be approved by the students’ institution before judging process.
- Submissions become the property of the students’ educational institution, OCEA, and the Ohio Board of Regents and may be used for promotional purposes beyond the contest.
- A criteria sheet will be utilized for the judging process. All entries will be judged by the Ohio Cooperative Education Association Awards and/or Executive Board Committee.
- Submissions must have a title, company name, and student name.
- Entries must answer the question “Why is the Co-op Cool?” in one of three Categories – is it the “Projects” you have worked on, the “People” you have met, or the “Perks” you have received?
- Entries must be between 60-90 seconds. Keep it short and be creative.
- Your application on jotform.com must include identifying information so we will be able to find the students and give them their prize (all fields are required on the attached profile information page).